Little Wonders mission is to provide a safe, secure and stimulating learning environment, which meets the individual needs and interests of the children. Through child initiated programs the children will develop a positive self-image and a love for learning.
We deliver the EYFS curriculum through a variety of play based child and adult led activities which allow the children to be independent thinkers and creative learners.
Little Wonders is an inclusive setting catering to children of all abilities and we are able to offer additional support for children of determination.
We aim to:
- To develop warm and secure relationships between children and adults
- To deliver a high quality curriculum in line with the Early Years Foundation Stage
- To encourage all children to become self-motivated and independent learners with a positive attitude to learning and self-discipline
- To help promote and develop wellbeing and resilience
- For children to become aware of moral and social values, and for children to value the cultural diversity within our school and community
- To foster strong home-school links and share a common sense of purpose with parents
- To ensure effective assessment and recording of children’s progress across the seven areas of learning and development
- To ensure that children have learnt the skills that they require to successfully transition into Primary School when they leave Little Wonders
- To underpin all future learning by supporting, fostering, promoting and developing children’s progress in the seven areas of learning and development